Midbrain Reticular Formation
"Midbrain Reticular Formation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The midbrain portion of the reticular formation located in the MIDBRAIN TEGMENTUM.
|Midbrain Reticular Formation
- Midbrain Reticular Formation
- Midbrain Reticular Formations
- Reticular Formation, Midbrain
- Reticular Formations, Midbrain
- Tegmental Reticular Formation
- Reticular Formation, Tegmental
- Reticular Formations, Tegmental
- Tegmental Reticular Formations
- Reticular Formation of Midbrain
- Formatio Reticularis Tegmenti Mesencephali
- Mesencephalic Reticular Formation
- Mesencephalic Reticular Formations
- Reticular Formation, Mesencephalic
- Reticular Formations, Mesencephalic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Midbrain Reticular Formation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Midbrain Reticular Formation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Midbrain Reticular Formation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Midbrain Reticular Formation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.