"ADP Ribose Transferases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzymes that transfer the ADP-RIBOSE group of NAD or NADP to proteins or other small molecules. Transfer of ADP-ribose to water (i.e., hydrolysis) is catalyzed by the NADASES. The mono(ADP-ribose)transferases transfer a single ADP-ribose. POLY(ADP-RIBOSE) POLYMERASES transfer multiple units of ADP-ribose to protein targets, building POLY ADENOSINE DIPHOSPHATE RIBOSE in linear or branched chains.
|ADP Ribose Transferases
- ADP Ribose Transferases
- Ribose Transferases, ADP
- Transferases, ADP Ribose
- ADP Ribose Transferase
- Ribose Transferase, ADP
- Transferase, ADP Ribose
- ART Transferase
- Transferase, ART
- ART Transferases
- Transferases, ART
- ADP Ribosyltransferase
- Mono(ADP-Ribose) Transferases
- Mono(ADP-Ribose) Transferase
- Mono ADPribose Transferases
- ADPribose Transferases, Mono
- Transferases, Mono ADPribose
- Mono ADP-ribose Transferases
- ADP-ribose Transferases, Mono
- Mono ADP ribose Transferases
- Transferases, Mono ADP-ribose
- Mono ADP Ribosyltransferase
- Mono ADPribose Transferase
- ADPribose Transferase, Mono
- Transferase, Mono ADPribose
- NAD(P)(+)-Arginine ADP-Ribosyltransferase
- NADP ADPRTase
- NAD(+)-L-arginine ADP-D-ribosyltransferase
- NAD-Agmatine ADP-Ribosyltransferase
- ADP-Ribosyltransferase, NAD-Agmatine
- NAD Agmatine ADP Ribosyltransferase
- NADP-Arginine ADP-Ribosyltransferase
- ADP-Ribosyltransferase, NADP-Arginine
- NADP Arginine ADP Ribosyltransferase
- NAD-Arginine ADP-Ribosyltransferase
- ADP-Ribosyltransferase, NAD-Arginine
- NAD Arginine ADP Ribosyltransferase
- NAD+ ADP-Ribosyltransferase
- ADP-Ribosyltransferase, NAD+
- NAD+ ADP Ribosyltransferase
- NAD ADP-Ribosyltransferase
- ADP-Ribosyltransferase, NAD
- NAD ADP Ribosyltransferase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "ADP Ribose Transferases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "ADP Ribose Transferases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "ADP Ribose Transferases" by people in this website by year, and whether "ADP Ribose Transferases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "ADP Ribose Transferases" by people in Profiles.
Orf1/SpcS chaperones ExoS for type three secretion by Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Biomed Environ Sci. 2008 Apr; 21(2):103-9.
High RhoA activity maintains the undifferentiated mesenchymal cell phenotype, whereas RhoA down-regulation by laminin-2 induces smooth muscle myogenesis. J Cell Biol. 2002 Mar 04; 156(5):893-903.
Post-transcriptional regulation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase mRNA stability by Rho GTPase. J Biol Chem. 1998 Sep 11; 273(37):24266-71.
Modulation of apoptotic response of a radiation-resistant human carcinoma by Pseudomonas exotoxin-chimeric protein. Cancer Res. 1998 Aug 01; 58(15):3215-20.