"Aromatic-L-Amino-Acid Decarboxylases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme group with broad specificity. The enzymes decarboxylate a range of aromatic amino acids including dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA DECARBOXYLASE); TRYPTOPHAN; and HYDROXYTRYPTOPHAN.
- Aromatic-L-Amino-Acid Decarboxylases
- Aromatic L Amino Acid Decarboxylases
- Decarboxylases, Aromatic-L-Amino-Acid
- 5 HTPase
- Hydroxytryptophan Decarboxylase
- Decarboxylase, Hydroxytryptophan
- Amino Acid Decarboxylases, Aromatic
- Aromatic Amino Acid Decarboxylases
- Aromatic-L-Amino-Acid Decarboxylase
- Aromatic L Amino Acid Decarboxylase
- Decarboxylase, Aromatic-L-Amino-Acid
- Tryptophan Decarboxylase
- Decarboxylase, Tryptophan
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan Decarboxylase
- 5 Hydroxytryptophan Decarboxylase
- Decarboxylase, 5-Hydroxytryptophan
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Aromatic-L-Amino-Acid Decarboxylases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Aromatic-L-Amino-Acid Decarboxylases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Aromatic-L-Amino-Acid Decarboxylases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Aromatic-L-Amino-Acid Decarboxylases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.