"Blood Sedimentation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Measurement of rate of settling of erythrocytes in anticoagulated blood.
- Blood Sedimentation
- Sedimentation, Blood
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation
- Sedimentation, Erythrocyte
Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rates
- Rate, Erythrocyte Sedimentation
- Rates, Erythrocyte Sedimentation
- Sedimentation Rate, Erythrocyte
- Sedimentation Rates, Erythrocyte
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Blood Sedimentation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Blood Sedimentation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Blood Sedimentation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Blood Sedimentation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.