"Fanconi Anemia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Congenital disorder affecting all bone marrow elements, resulting in ANEMIA; LEUKOPENIA; and THROMBOPENIA, and associated with cardiac, renal, and limb malformations as well as dermal pigmentary changes. Spontaneous CHROMOSOME BREAKAGE is a feature of this disease along with predisposition to LEUKEMIA. There are at least 7 complementation groups in Fanconi anemia: FANCA, FANCB, FANCC, FANCD1, FANCD2, FANCE, FANCF, FANCG, and FANCL. (from Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/dispomim.cgi?id=227650, August 20, 2004)
- Fanconi Anemia
- Anemias, Fanconi
- Fanconi Anemias
- Fanconi's Anemia
- Anemia, Fanconi's
- Fanconi Pancytopenia
- Fanconi Panmyelopathy
- Anemia, Fanconi
- Fanconi Hypoplastic Anemia
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fanconi Anemia".
- Diseases [C]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Hematologic Diseases [C15.378]
- Anemia [C15.378.071]
- Anemia, Aplastic [C15.378.071.085]
- Anemia, Hypoplastic, Congenital [C15.378.071.085.080]
- Fanconi Anemia [C15.378.071.085.080.280]
- Bone Marrow Diseases [C15.378.190]
- Anemia, Aplastic [C15.378.190.196]
- Anemia, Hypoplastic, Congenital [C15.378.190.196.080]
- Fanconi Anemia [C15.378.190.196.080.280]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Anemia, Hypoplastic, Congenital [C16.320.077]
- Fanconi Anemia [C16.320.077.280]
- Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases [C18]
- Metabolic Diseases [C18.452]
- DNA Repair-Deficiency Disorders [C18.452.284]
- Fanconi Anemia [C18.452.284.280]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fanconi Anemia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fanconi Anemia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fanconi Anemia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Fanconi Anemia" by people in Profiles.
Two truncating variants in FANCC and breast cancer risk. Sci Rep. 2019 08 29; 9(1):12524.
Late effects in patients with Fanconi anemia following allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation from alternative donors. Bone Marrow Transplant. 2016 Jul; 51(7):938-44.
A Review of Fanconi Anemia for the Practicing Pediatrician. Pediatr Ann. 2015 Oct; 44(10):444-5, 448, 450 passim.
Cyclophosphamide-based in vivo T-cell depletion for HLA-haploidentical transplantation in Fanconi anemia. Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2012 Sep; 29(6):568-78.
Cells deficient in the FANC/BRCA pathway are hypersensitive to plasma levels of formaldehyde. Cancer Res. 2007 Dec 01; 67(23):11117-22.
Discovery of protein interaction networks shared by diseases. Pac Symp Biocomput. 2007; 76-87.
Response of human fibroblasts to low dose rate gamma irradiation. Radiat Res. 1984 Nov; 100(2):387-95.
DNA repair in a Fanconi's anemia fibroblast cell strain. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1979 Jan 26; 561(1):99-109.