"Cyclic GMP" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Guanosine cyclic 3',5'-(hydrogen phosphate). A guanine nucleotide containing one phosphate group which is esterified to the sugar moiety in both the 3'- and 5'-positions. It is a cellular regulatory agent and has been described as a second messenger. Its levels increase in response to a variety of hormones, including acetylcholine, insulin, and oxytocin and it has been found to activate specific protein kinases. (From Merck Index, 11th ed)
- Cyclic GMP
- GMP, Cyclic
- Guanosine Cyclic Monophosphate
- Cyclic Monophosphate, Guanosine
- Monophosphate, Guanosine Cyclic
- Guanosine Cyclic 3',5'-Monophosphate
- 3',5'-Monophosphate, Guanosine Cyclic
- Cyclic 3',5'-Monophosphate, Guanosine
- Guanosine Cyclic 3,5 Monophosphate
- Guanosine Cyclic-3',5'-Monophosphate
- Cyclic-3',5'-Monophosphate, Guanosine
- Guanosine Cyclic 3',5' Monophosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cyclic GMP".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cyclic GMP".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cyclic GMP" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cyclic GMP" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.