"UTP-Hexose-1-Phosphate Uridylyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the synthesis of UDPgalactose from UTP and galactose-1-phosphate. It is present in low levels in fetal and infant liver, but increases with age, thereby enabling galactosemic infants who survive to develop the capacity to metabolize galactose. EC 126.96.36.199.
- UTP-Hexose-1-Phosphate Uridylyltransferase
- UTP Hexose 1 Phosphate Uridylyltransferase
- Uridylyltransferase, UTP-Hexose-1-Phosphate
- UDP Galactose Pyrophosphorylase
- Galactose Pyrophosphorylase, UDP
- Pyrophosphorylase, UDP Galactose
- Galactose-1-Phosphate Uridyltransferase
- Galactose 1 Phosphate Uridyltransferase
- Uridyltransferase, Galactose-1-Phosphate
- Galactosephosphate Uridylyltransferase
- Uridylyltransferase, Galactosephosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "UTP-Hexose-1-Phosphate Uridylyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "UTP-Hexose-1-Phosphate Uridylyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "UTP-Hexose-1-Phosphate Uridylyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "UTP-Hexose-1-Phosphate Uridylyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "UTP-Hexose-1-Phosphate Uridylyltransferase" by people in Profiles.
Genes required for glycolipid synthesis and lipoteichoic acid anchoring in Staphylococcus aureus. J Bacteriol. 2007 Mar; 189(6):2521-30.