"Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A type of ILEUS, a functional not mechanical obstruction of the INTESTINES. This syndrome is caused by a large number of disorders involving the smooth muscles (MUSCLE, SMOOTH) or the NERVOUS SYSTEM.
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction
- Intestinal Pseudo Obstruction
- Pseudo-Obstruction, Intestinal
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstructions
- Pseudo Obstruction, Intestinal
- Pseudo-Obstructions, Intestinal
- Chronic Idiopathic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction
- Congenital Short Bowel Syndrome
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction, Idiopathic
- Idiopathic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction
- Idiopathic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstructions
- Intestinal Pseudo Obstruction, Idiopathic
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstructions, Idiopathic
- Pseudo-Obstruction, Idiopathic Intestinal
- Pseudo-Obstructions, Idiopathic Intestinal
- Pseudointestinal Obstruction Syndrome
- Pseudoobstructive Syndrome
- Intestinal Pseudoobstruction
- Intestinal Pseudoobstructions
- Pseudoobstruction, Intestinal
- Pseudoobstructions, Intestinal
- Enteric Neuropathy
- Visceral Myopathy
- Myopathies, Visceral
- Myopathy, Visceral
- Visceral Myopathies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction" by people in this website by year, and whether "Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction" by people in Profiles.
Intestinal Pathology in Patients With Pathogenic ACTG2-Variant Visceral Myopathy: 16 Patients From 12 Families and Review of the Literature. Pediatr Dev Pathol. 2022 Nov-Dec; 25(6):581-597.
Central Line-Associated Mucor velutinosus Bloodstream Infection in an Immunocompetent Pediatric Patient. J Pediatric Infect Dis Soc. 2018 May 15; 7(2):e55-e57.
Megacystis microcolon intestinal hypoperistalsis syndrome: Case series and updated review of the literature with an emphasis on urologic management. J Pediatr Surg. 2016 Sep; 51(9):1565-73.
Mitochondrial neurogastrointestinal encephalomyopathy: an autosomal recessive disorder due to thymidine phosphorylase mutations. Ann Neurol. 2000 Jun; 47(6):792-800.
Relief of functional bowel obstruction. JAMA. 1992 Jan 15; 267(3):414.