Pregnancy-Specific beta 1-Glycoproteins
"Pregnancy-Specific beta 1-Glycoproteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Glycoproteins with the electrophoretic mobility of BETA-GLOBULINS, secreted by the placental TROPHOBLASTS into the maternal bloodstream during PREGNANCY. They can be detected 18 days after OVULATION and reach 200 mg/ml at the end of pregnancy. They are associated with fetal well-being.
|Pregnancy-Specific beta 1-Glycoproteins
- Pregnancy-Specific beta 1-Glycoproteins
- 1-Glycoproteins, Pregnancy-Specific beta
- Pregnancy Specific beta 1 Glycoproteins
- beta 1-Glycoproteins, Pregnancy-Specific
- Pregnancy Specific beta 1 Glycoprotein
- beta 1-Glycoprotein, Pregnancy-Specific
- Pregnancy-Specific beta 1-Glycoprotein
- Pregnancy-Specific beta-1 Globulin
- Pregnancy Specific beta 1 Globulin
- beta-1 Globulin, Pregnancy-Specific
- Trophoblastic beta 1-Glycoprotein
- Trophoblastic beta-Globulin
- Trophoblastic beta Globulin
- beta-Globulin, Trophoblastic
- Trophoblast-Specific beta 1-Glycoprotein
- Trophoblast Specific beta 1 Glycoprotein
- beta-1 Glycoprotein, Trophoblast-Specific
- Trophoblast-Specific beta-1 Glycoprotein
- PSBG 1
- Pregnancy Specific beta-1 Glycoprotein
- Pregnancy Specific beta1-Glycoprotein.
- beta 1-Globulin, Trophoblast-Specific
- Trophoblast-Specific beta 1-Globulin
- beta 1 Globulin, Trophoblast Specific
- Trophoblastic beta(1)-Globulin
Pregnancy-Associated Plasma Protein C
- Pregnancy-Associated Plasma Protein C
- Pregnancy Associated Plasma Protein C
- SP1 Pregnancy Protein
- Pregnancy Protein, SP1
- Protein, SP1 Pregnancy
- Schwangerschaftsprotein 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pregnancy-Specific beta 1-Glycoproteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pregnancy-Specific beta 1-Glycoproteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pregnancy-Specific beta 1-Glycoproteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pregnancy-Specific beta 1-Glycoproteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Pregnancy-Specific beta 1-Glycoproteins" by people in Profiles.
Evaluation of copy-number variants as modifiers of breast and ovarian cancer risk for BRCA1 pathogenic variant carriers. Eur J Hum Genet. 2017 04; 25(4):432-438.