"Receptors, FSH" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface proteins that bind FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE with high affinity and trigger intracellular changes influencing the behavior of cells.
- Receptors, FSH
- Receptors, Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- Receptors, Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Receptor
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone Receptor
- Hormone Receptor, Follicle-Stimulating
- Receptor, Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- FSH Receptors
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Receptors
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone Receptors
- Hormone Receptors, Follicle-Stimulating
- FSH Receptor
- Receptor, FSH
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, FSH".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, FSH [D12.776.543.750.695.250]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, FSH [D12.776.543.750.720.600.370]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, FSH [D12.776.543.750.750.555.370]
- Receptors, Pituitary Hormone [D12.776.543.750.750.660]
- Receptors, Gonadotropin [D12.776.543.750.750.660.350]
- Receptors, FSH [D12.776.543.750.750.660.350.300]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, FSH".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, FSH" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, FSH" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, FSH" by people in Profiles.
FSH receptor (FSHR) expression in human extragonadal reproductive tissues and the developing placenta, and the impact of its deletion on pregnancy in mice. Biol Reprod. 2014 Sep; 91(3):74.
Bone marrow transplantation restores follicular maturation and steroid hormones production in a mouse model for primary ovarian failure. PLoS One. 2012; 7(3):e32462.
Toward gene therapy of premature ovarian failure: intraovarian injection of adenovirus expressing human FSH receptor restores folliculogenesis in FSHR(-/-) FORKO mice. Mol Hum Reprod. 2010 Apr; 16(4):241-50.
Toward gene therapy of primary ovarian failure: adenovirus expressing human FSH receptor corrects the Finnish C566T mutation. Mol Hum Reprod. 2008 Jan; 14(1):9-15.
Ovarian follicle development requires Smad3. Mol Endocrinol. 2004 Sep; 18(9):2224-40.
Association between mutations of the follicle-stimulating-hormone receptor and repeated twinning. Lancet. 2000 Sep 09; 356(9233):914.