"Receptors, CCR5" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
CCR receptors with specificity for CHEMOKINE CCL3; CHEMOKINE CCL4; and CHEMOKINE CCL5. They are expressed at high levels in T-LYMPHOCYTES; B-LYMPHOCYTES; MACROPHAGES; MAST CELLS; and NK CELLS. The CCR5 receptor is used by the HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS to infect cells.
- Receptors, CCR5
- CCR5 Receptor
- Receptor, CCR5
- CCR5 Receptors
- Antigens, CD195
- CKR5 Receptors
- Receptors, CKR5
- CD195 Antigens
- CC Chemokine Receptor 5
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, CCR5".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.695.160]
- Receptors, CCR [D12.776.543.750.695.160.150]
- Receptors, CCR5 [D12.776.543.750.6188.8.131.520]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125]
- Receptors, CCR [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.150]
- Receptors, CCR5 [D12.776.543.750.705.8184.108.40.2060]
- Receptors, Virus [D12.776.543.750.830]
- Receptors, HIV [D12.776.543.750.830.700]
- Receptors, CCR5 [D12.776.543.750.830.700.605]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, CCR5".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, CCR5" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, CCR5" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.