Genetic Association Studies
"Genetic Association Studies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The analysis of a sequence such as a region of a chromosome, a haplotype, a gene, or an allele for its involvement in controlling the phenotype of a specific trait, metabolic pathway, or disease.
|Genetic Association Studies
- Genetic Association Studies
- Association Studies, Genetic
- Association Study, Genetic
- Genetic Association Study
- Studies, Genetic Association
- Study, Genetic Association
- Genotype-Phenotype Associations
- Association, Genotype-Phenotype
- Associations, Genotype-Phenotype
- Genotype Phenotype Associations
- Genotype-Phenotype Correlation
- Genotype Phenotype Correlation
- Genotype-Phenotype Correlations
- Correlation, Genotype-Phenotype
- Correlations, Genotype-Phenotype
- Genotype Phenotype Correlations
- Genotype-Phenotype Association
- Genotype Phenotype Association
Candidate Gene Analysis
- Candidate Gene Analysis
- Analyses, Candidate Gene
- Analysis, Candidate Gene
- Candidate Gene Analyses
- Gene Analyses, Candidate
- Gene Analysis, Candidate
Candidate Gene Identification
- Candidate Gene Identification
- Gene Identification, Candidate
- Identification, Candidate Gene
- Candidate Gene Association Study
- Gene Discovery
- Discovery, Gene
- Candidate Gene Association Studies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Genetic Association Studies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Genetic Association Studies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Genetic Association Studies" by people in this website by year, and whether "Genetic Association Studies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Genetic Association Studies" by people in Profiles.
Protein prediction for trait mapping in diverse populations. PLoS One. 2022; 17(2):e0264341.
A cross-population atlas of genetic associations for 220 human phenotypes. Nat Genet. 2021 10; 53(10):1415-1424.
Multidisciplinary interaction and MCD gene discovery. The perspective of the clinical geneticist. Eur J Paediatr Neurol. 2021 Nov; 35:27-34.
Whole-genome association analyses of sleep-disordered breathing phenotypes in the NHLBI TOPMed program. Genome Med. 2021 08 26; 13(1):136.
Expanding the KIF4A-associated phenotype. Am J Med Genet A. 2021 12; 185(12):3728-3739.
Absence of coding somatic single nucleotide variants within well-known candidate genes in late-onset sporadic Alzheimer's Disease based on the analysis of multi-omics data. Neurobiol Aging. 2021 12; 108:207-209.
High-resolution HLA allele and haplotype frequencies in several unrelated populations determined by next generation sequencing: 17th International HLA and Immunogenetics Workshop joint report. Hum Immunol. 2021 Jul; 82(7):505-522.
The impact of cell type and context-dependent regulatory variants on human immune traits. Genome Biol. 2021 04 29; 22(1):122.
Chromosome Xq23 is associated with lower atherogenic lipid concentrations and favorable cardiometabolic indices. Nat Commun. 2021 04 12; 12(1):2182.
Model-based assessment of replicability for genome-wide association meta-analysis. Nat Commun. 2021 03 30; 12(1):1964.