"Steroid 16-alpha-Hydroxylase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A liver microsomal cytochrome P450 enzyme that catalyzes the 16-alpha-hydroxylation of a broad spectrum of steroids, fatty acids, and xenobiotics in the presence of molecular oxygen and NADPH-FERRIHEMOPROTEIN REDUCTASE. This enzyme is encoded by a number of genes from several CYP2 subfamilies.
- Steroid 16-alpha-Hydroxylase
- 16-alpha-Hydroxylase, Steroid
- Steroid 16 alpha Hydroxylase
- Estrogen 16-alpha Hydroxylase
- Estrogen 16 alpha Hydroxylase
- Estrone 16-alpha Hydroxylase
- Estrone 16 alpha Hydroxylase
- Estrone-3-sulfate 16-alpha Hydroxylase
- Estrone 3 sulfate 16 alpha Hydroxylase
- Progesterone 16-alpha-Hydroxylase
- Estradiol 16-alpha Hydroxylase
- Estradiol 16 alpha Hydroxylase
- Progesterone 16 alpha-Hydroxylase
- Progesterone 16 alpha Hydroxylase
- Testosterone 16-alpha Hydroxylase
- Testosterone 16 alpha Hydroxylase
- Cytochrome P-450(16 alpha)
- Testosterone 16alpha Hydroxylase
- 16-alpha Hydroxylase
- 16 alpha Hydroxylase
- Steroid 16alpha-Hydroxylase
- Steroid 16alpha Hydroxylase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Steroid 16-alpha-Hydroxylase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Steroid 16-alpha-Hydroxylase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Steroid 16-alpha-Hydroxylase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Steroid 16-alpha-Hydroxylase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.