Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 14
"Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 14" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A 38-kDa mitogen-activated protein kinase that is abundantly expressed in a broad variety of cell types. It is involved in the regulation of cellular stress responses as well as the control of proliferation and survival of many cell types. The kinase activity of the enzyme is inhibited by the pyridinyl-imidazole compound SB 203580.
|Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 14
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 14
- Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase 14
- CSAID-Binding Protein
- CSAID Binding Protein
- Kinase CSBP
- CSBP, Kinase
- p38alpha MAP Kinase
- MAP Kinase, p38alpha
- Cytokine Suppressive Anti-inflammatory Drug Binding Protein
- Cytokine Suppressive Anti inflammatory Drug Binding Protein
- Mxi2 Protein
- MAX-Interacting Protein 2
- MAX Interacting Protein 2
- p38alpha Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase
- p38alpha Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase
- Stress-activated protein kinase 2a
- Stress activated protein kinase 2a
- MAPK14 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase
- MAPK14 Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 14".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 14".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 14" by people in this website by year, and whether "Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase 14" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.