"Steryl-Sulfatase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An arylsulfatase with high specificity towards sulfated steroids. Defects in this enzyme are the cause of ICHTHYOSIS, X-LINKED.
- Steryl Sulfatase
- Arylsulfatase C
- Arylsulphatase C
- Cholesterol Sulfatase
- Sulfatase, Cholesterol
- Cholesterol Sulfate Sulfatase
- Sulfatase, Cholesterol Sulfate
- Sulfate Sulfatase, Cholesterol
- Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate Sulfatase
- Sulfatase, Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate
- Sulfate Sulfatase, Dehydroepiandrosterone
- DHEA Sulfatase
- Sulfatase, DHEA
- Estrone Sulfate Sulfatase
- Sulfatase, Estrone Sulfate
- Sulfate Sulfatase, Estrone
- Estrone Sulfate Sulfohydrolase
- Sulfate Sulfohydrolase, Estrone
- Sulfohydrolase, Estrone Sulfate
- Steroid Sulfatase
- Sulfatase, Steroid
- Steroid Sulfohydrolase
- Sulfohydrolase, Steroid
- Steroid Sulphatase
- Sulphatase, Steroid
- Sterol Sulfatase
- Sulfatase, Sterol
- 3 Beta-Hydroxysteroid Sulfate Sulfatase
- 3 Beta Hydroxysteroid Sulfate Sulfatase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Steryl-Sulfatase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Steryl-Sulfatase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Steryl-Sulfatase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Steryl-Sulfatase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Steryl-Sulfatase" by people in Profiles.
Clinical pathologic correlation of superficial corneal opacities in X-linked ichthyosis. Am J Ophthalmol. 1994 Oct 15; 118(4):477-84.
Physical mapping of loci in the distal half of the short arm of the human X chromosome: implications for the spreading of X-chromosome inactivation. Somat Cell Mol Genet. 1992 Mar; 18(2):195-200.
A sensitive and dependable assay for distinguishing hamster and human X-linked steroid sulfatase activity in somatic cell hybrids. Hum Genet. 1984; 66(2-3):272-5.