"Host-Pathogen Interactions" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The interactions between a host and a pathogen, usually resulting in disease.
- Host-Pathogen Interactions
- Host Pathogen Interactions
- Host-Pathogen Interaction
- Interaction, Host-Pathogen
- Interactions, Host-Pathogen
- Pathogen-Host Interactions
- Interaction, Pathogen-Host
- Interactions, Pathogen-Host
- Pathogen Host Interactions
- Pathogen-Host Interaction
- Host-Pathogen Relations
- Host Pathogen Relations
- Host-Pathogen Relation
- Relation, Host-Pathogen
- Relations, Host-Pathogen
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Host-Pathogen Interactions".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Host-Pathogen Interactions".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Host-Pathogen Interactions" by people in this website by year, and whether "Host-Pathogen Interactions" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.