Interleukin-12 Subunit p40
"Interleukin-12 Subunit p40" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cytokine subunit that is a component of both interleukin-12 and interleukin-23. It binds to the INTERLEUKIN-12 SUBUNIT P35 via a disulfide bond to form interleukin-12 and to INTERLEUKIN-23 SUBUNIT P19 to form interleukin-23.
|Interleukin-12 Subunit p40
- Interleukin-12 Subunit p40
- Interleukin 12 Subunit p40
- Interleukin-23 Subunit p40
- Interleukin 23 Subunit p40
- p40, Interleukin-23 Subunit
- Interleukin-12,23 p40 Subunit
- Interleukin 12,23 p40 Subunit
- p40 Subunit, Interleukin-12,23
- Interleukin 12b
- Interleukin-12 beta Chain
- Chain, Interleukin-12 beta
- Interleukin 12 beta Chain
- beta Chain, Interleukin-12
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Interleukin-12 Subunit p40".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Interleukin-12 Subunit p40".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Interleukin-12 Subunit p40" by people in this website by year, and whether "Interleukin-12 Subunit p40" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.