Medical Laboratory Personnel
"Medical Laboratory Personnel" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Health care professionals, technicians, and assistants staffing LABORATORIES in research or health care facilities.
|Medical Laboratory Personnel
- Medical Laboratory Personnel
- Laboratory Personnel, Medical
- Laboratory Personnels, Medical
- Medical Laboratory Personnels
- Personnel, Medical Laboratory
- Personnels, Medical Laboratory
- Clinical Laboratory Personnel
- Clinical Laboratory Personnels
- Laboratory Personnel, Clinical
- Laboratory Personnels, Clinical
- Personnel, Clinical Laboratory
- Personnels, Clinical Laboratory
Medical Laboratory Scientists
- Medical Laboratory Scientists
- Laboratory Scientist, Medical
- Laboratory Scientists, Medical
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Scientist, Medical Laboratory
- Scientists, Medical Laboratory
- Medical Technologists
- Medical Technologist
- Technologist, Medical
- Technologists, Medical
- Clinical Laboratory Scientists
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Laboratory Scientist, Clinical
- Laboratory Scientists, Clinical
- Scientist, Clinical Laboratory
- Scientists, Clinical Laboratory
Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Laboratory Technician, Medical
- Laboratory Technicians, Medical
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Technician, Medical Laboratory
- Technicians, Medical Laboratory
- Clinical Laboratory Technicians
- Clinical Laboratory Technician
- Laboratory Technician, Clinical
- Laboratory Technicians, Clinical
- Technician, Clinical Laboratory
- Technicians, Clinical Laboratory
Medical Laboratory Assistants
- Medical Laboratory Assistants
- Assistant, Medical Laboratory
- Assistants, Medical Laboratory
- Laboratory Assistant, Medical
- Laboratory Assistants, Medical
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medical Laboratory Personnel".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medical Laboratory Personnel".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medical Laboratory Personnel" by people in this website by year, and whether "Medical Laboratory Personnel" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Medical Laboratory Personnel" by people in Profiles.
It Takes a Village to Train a Scientist. Circ Res. 2017 09 29; 121(8):908-909.
Steven Hsiao: in memoriam. Neuron. 2015 Feb 04; 85(3):458-61.
Editorial: The vulnerable physician-scientist. Mol Endocrinol. 2014 May; 28(5):603-6.
The prevalence of alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency among patients found to have airflow obstruction. COPD. 2012 Aug; 9(4):352-8.