"Imaging, Three-Dimensional" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The process of generating three-dimensional images by electronic, photographic, or other methods. For example, three-dimensional images can be generated by assembling multiple tomographic images with the aid of a computer, while photographic 3-D images (HOLOGRAPHY) can be made by exposing film to the interference pattern created when two laser light sources shine on an object.
- Imaging, Three-Dimensional
- Imaging, Three Dimensional
- Imagings, Three-Dimensional
- Three-Dimensional Imaging
- Three-Dimensional Imagings
- 3-D Imaging
- 3 D Imaging
- 3-D Imagings
- Imaging, 3-D
- Imagings, 3-D
- 3-D Image
- 3 D Image
- 3-D Images
- Image, 3-D
- Images, 3-D
- Three-Dimensional Image
- Image, Three-Dimensional
- Images, Three-Dimensional
- Three Dimensional Image
- Three-Dimensional Images
Imaging, Three-Dimensional, Computer Assisted
- Imaging, Three-Dimensional, Computer Assisted
- Computer-Generated 3D Imaging
- 3D Imaging, Computer-Generated
- 3D Imagings, Computer-Generated
- Computer Generated 3D Imaging
- Computer-Generated 3D Imagings
- Imaging, Computer-Generated 3D
- Imagings, Computer-Generated 3D
- Three-Dimensional Imaging, Computer Generated
- Three Dimensional Imaging, Computer Generated
- Computer-Assisted Three-Dimensional Imaging
- Computer Assisted Three Dimensional Imaging
- Computer-Assisted Three-Dimensional Imagings
- Imaging, Computer-Assisted Three-Dimensional
- Imagings, Computer-Assisted Three-Dimensional
- Three-Dimensional Imaging, Computer-Assisted
- Three-Dimensional Imagings, Computer-Assisted
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Imaging, Three-Dimensional".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Imaging, Three-Dimensional".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Imaging, Three-Dimensional" by people in this website by year, and whether "Imaging, Three-Dimensional" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Imaging, Three-Dimensional" by people in Profiles.
Gyral and sulcal connectivity in the human cerebral cortex. Cereb Cortex. 2023 04 04; 33(8):4216-4229.
Intracranial arterial flow velocity mapping in quantitative time-of-flight MR angiography using deep machine learning. Magn Reson Imaging. 2023 07; 100:10-17.
What Is the Linear Accuracy of Regional Voxel-Based Registration for Orthognathic Surgery Landmarks? J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2023 05; 81(5):546-556.
A wide-field micro-computed tomography detector: micron resolution at half-centimetre scale. J Synchrotron Radiat. 2022 Mar 01; 29(Pt 2):505-514.
Reproducibility of a three-dimensional skeletal-based craniofacial orientation method for virtual surgical planning. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022 07; 60(6):823-829.
Dark blood cardiovascular magnetic resonance of the heart, great vessels, and lungs using electrocardiographic-gated three-dimensional unbalanced steady-state free precession. J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2021 11 01; 23(1):127.
What Do We Know Beyond Reliability in Voxel-Based Registration? Validation of the Accuracy of Regional Voxel-Based Registration (R-VBR) Techniques for Orthognathic Surgery Analysis. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2022 Feb; 80(2):296-302.
Quantitative time-of-flight MR angiography for simultaneous luminal and hemodynamic evaluation of the intracranial arteries. Magn Reson Med. 2022 01; 87(1):150-162.
Computational modeling of the cephalic arch predicts hemodynamic profiles in patients with brachiocephalic fistula access receiving hemodialysis. PLoS One. 2021; 16(7):e0254016.
A balanced total-variation-Chambolle-Pock algorithm for EPR imaging. J Magn Reson. 2021 07; 328:107009.