"Proteostasis Deficiencies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Disorders caused by imbalances in the PROTEIN HOMEOSTASIS network - synthesis, folding, and transport of proteins; post-translational modifications; and degradation or clearance of misfolded proteins.
- Proteostasis Deficiencies
- Deficiencies, Proteostasis
- Deficiency, Proteostasis
- Proteostasis Deficiency
- Proteostasis Dysfunctions
- Dysfunction, Proteostasis
- Dysfunctions, Proteostasis
- Proteostasis Dysfunction
Protein Misfolding Disorders
- Protein Misfolding Disorders
- Disorder, Protein Misfolding
- Disorders, Protein Misfolding
- Misfolding Disorder, Protein
- Misfolding Disorders, Protein
- Protein Misfolding Disorder
- Protein Folding Disorders
- Disorder, Protein Folding
- Disorders, Protein Folding
- Folding Disorder, Protein
- Folding Disorders, Protein
- Protein Folding Disorder
- Protein Folding Diseases
- Disease, Protein Folding
- Diseases, Protein Folding
- Folding Disease, Protein
- Folding Diseases, Protein
- Protein Folding Disease
- Protein Misfolding Diseases
- Disease, Protein Misfolding
- Diseases, Protein Misfolding
- Misfolding Disease, Protein
- Misfolding Diseases, Protein
- Protein Misfolding Disease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proteostasis Deficiencies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proteostasis Deficiencies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proteostasis Deficiencies" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proteostasis Deficiencies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Proteostasis Deficiencies" by people in Profiles.
Structure of Calcarisporiella thermophila Hsp104 Disaggregase that Antagonizes Diverse Proteotoxic Misfolding Events. Structure. 2019 03 05; 27(3):449-463.e7.
Endoplasmic reticulum proteostasis: a key checkpoint in cancer. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2017 Feb 01; 312(2):C93-C102.
Islet autoantigens: structure, function, localization, and regulation. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Med. 2012 Aug 01; 2(8).