"Asialoglycoprotein Receptor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A C-type lectin that is a cell surface receptor for ASIALOGLYCOPROTEINS. It is found primarily in the LIVER where it mediates the endocytosis of serum glycoproteins.
- Asialoglycoprotein Receptor
- Asialoorosomucoid Receptor
- Asialoorosomucoid Receptors
- Receptors, Asialoorosomucoid
- Receptor, Asialoglycoprotein
- Receptor, Asialoorosomucoid
- Asialoglycoprotein Receptors
- Receptors, Asialoglycoprotein
- Asialoorosomucoid-Binding Protein
- Asialoorosomucoid Binding Protein
Hepatic Asialoglycoprotein Receptor
- Hepatic Asialoglycoprotein Receptor
- Asialoglycoprotein Receptor, Hepatic
- Receptor, Hepatic Asialoglycoprotein
- Hepatic Lectin
- Lectin, Hepatic
- Liver Carbohydrate-Binding Protein
- Carbohydrate-Binding Protein, Liver
- Liver Carbohydrate Binding Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Asialoglycoprotein Receptor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Asialoglycoprotein Receptor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Asialoglycoprotein Receptor" by people in this website by year, and whether "Asialoglycoprotein Receptor" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.