COUP Transcription Factor II
"COUP Transcription Factor II" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A COUP transcription factor that negatively regulates GENETIC TRANSCRIPTION and competes with other hormone receptors for the common response element AGGTCA. It can also stimulate transcription of genes involved in the metabolism of GLUCOSE and CHOLESTEROL.
|COUP Transcription Factor II
- COUP Transcription Factor II
- Apolipoprotein AI Regulatory Protein 1
- Chicken Ovalbumin Upstream Promoter-Transcription Factor II
- Chicken Ovalbumin Upstream Promoter Transcription Factor II
- Nuclear Receptor Subfamily 2, Group F, Member 2
- COUP-TF2 Protein
- COUP TF2 Protein
- COUP-TFII Protein
- COUP TFII Protein
- Nuclear Receptor NR2F2
- ApoAI Regulatory Protein-1
- ApoAI Regulatory Protein 1
- COUP Transcription Factor 2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "COUP Transcription Factor II".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "COUP Transcription Factor II".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "COUP Transcription Factor II" by people in this website by year, and whether "COUP Transcription Factor II" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.