"Natalizumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A humanized monoclonal immunoglobulin G4 antibody to human INTEGRIN ALPHA4 that binds to the alpha4 subunit of INTEGRIN ALPHA4BETA1 and integrin alpha4beta7. It is used as an IMMUNOLOGIC FACTOR in the treatment of RELAPSING-REMITTING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS and CROHN'S DISEASE.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Natalizumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Natalizumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.813]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Natalizumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.813]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.5188.8.131.52]
- Natalizumab [D12.776.377.715.5184.108.40.206.813]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Natalizumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Natalizumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Natalizumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Natalizumab" by people in Profiles.
COVID-19 in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis: Associations with Disease-Modifying Therapies. CNS Drugs. 2021 03; 35(3):317-330.
Gray matter atrophy in multiple sclerosis despite clinical and lesion stability during natalizumab treatment. PLoS One. 2018; 13(12):e0209326.
Natalizumab stabilizes physical, cognitive, MRI, and OCT markers of disease activity: A prospective, non-randomized pilot study. PLoS One. 2017; 12(4):e0173299.
Reply. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016 May; 14(5):776-7.
Prevalence of Antibodies Against JC Virus in Patients With Refractory Crohn's Disease and Effects of Natalizumab Therapy. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2015 Nov; 13(11):1919-25.
Mucosal healing is associated with improved long-term outcome of maintenance therapy with natalizumab in Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2013 Nov; 19(12):2577-83.
Natalizumab in Crohn's disease: results from a US tertiary inflammatory bowel disease center. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2013 Mar; 19(3):621-6.
Efficacy of biological therapies in inflammatory bowel disease: systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Gastroenterol. 2011 Apr; 106(4):644-59, quiz 660.
The London Position Statement of the World Congress of Gastroenterology on Biological Therapy for IBD with the European Crohn's and Colitis Organization: when to start, when to stop, which drug to choose, and how to predict response? Am J Gastroenterol. 2011 Feb; 106(2):199-212; quiz 213.
Multiple sclerosis. Part 2: ophthalmic issues in MS therapy. Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2009 Nov; 20(6):476-81.