Non-Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
"Non-Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Works about a study where participants are assigned to a treatment, procedure, or intervention by methods that are not random. Non-randomized clinical trials are sometimes referred to as quasi-experimental clinical trials or non-equivalent control group designs.
|Non-Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
- Non-Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
- Non Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
- Controlled Clinical Trials, Non-Randomized
- Controlled Clinical Trials, Non Randomized
- Quasi-Experimental Studies
- Quasi Experimental Studies
- Quasi-Experimental Study
- Studies, Quasi-Experimental
- Study, Quasi-Experimental
- Clinical Trials, Nonrandomized
- Clinical Trial, Nonrandomized
- Nonrandomized Clinical Trial
- Nonrandomized Clinical Trials
- Trial, Nonrandomized Clinical
- Trials, Nonrandomized Clinical
- Controlled Clinical Trials, Nonrandomized
- Clinical Trials, Non-Randomized
- Clinical Trial, Non-Randomized
- Clinical Trials, Non Randomized
- Non-Randomized Clinical Trial
- Non-Randomized Clinical Trials
- Trial, Non-Randomized Clinical
- Trials, Non-Randomized Clinical
- Nonrandomized Controlled Trials as Topic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Non-Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Non-Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Non-Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Non-Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Non-Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic" by people in Profiles.
Electronic Health Record Mortality Prediction Model for Targeted Palliative Care Among Hospitalized Medical Patients: a Pilot Quasi-experimental Study. J Gen Intern Med. 2019 09; 34(9):1841-1847.
Ideal and Actual Impact of Rapid Diagnostic Testing and Antibiotic Stewardship on Antibiotic Prescribing and Clinical Outcomes in Children With Positive Blood Cultures. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2019 02; 38(2):131-137.
Consolidation mFOLFOX6 Chemotherapy After Chemoradiotherapy Improves Survival in Patients With Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer: Final Results of a Multicenter Phase II Trial. Dis Colon Rectum. 2018 Oct; 61(10):1146-1155.
Endoscopic Conduit Harvest in Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Surgery: An ISMICS Systematic Review and Consensus Conference Statements. Innovations (Phila). 2017 Sep/Oct; 12(5):301-319.
Safety of Adding Oats to a Gluten-Free Diet for Patients With Celiac Disease: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Clinical and Observational Studies. Gastroenterology. 2017 08; 153(2):395-409.e3.