"Parkinsonian Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of disorders which feature impaired motor control characterized by bradykinesia, MUSCLE RIGIDITY; TREMOR; and postural instability. Parkinsonian diseases are generally divided into primary parkinsonism (see PARKINSON DISEASE), secondary parkinsonism (see PARKINSON DISEASE, SECONDARY) and inherited forms. These conditions are associated with dysfunction of dopaminergic or closely related motor integration neuronal pathways in the BASAL GANGLIA.
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Parkinsonian Syndrome
- Parkinsonian Syndromes
- Parkinsonian Diseases
Autosomal Recessive Juvenile Parkinson Disease
- Autosomal Recessive Juvenile Parkinson Disease
- Chromosome 6-Linked Autosomal Recessive Parkinsonism
- Chromosome 6 Linked Autosomal Recessive Parkinsonism
- Familial Parkinson Disease, Autosomal Recessive
- Juvenile Parkinson Disease, Autosomal Recessive
- Juvenile Parkinsonism, Autosomal Recessive
- Parkinsonism, Early Onset, with Diurnal Fluctuation
- Parkinsonism, Juvenile, Autosomal Recessive
- Parkinson Disease 2, Autosomal Recessive Juvenile
- Parkinsonism, Early-Onset, With Diurnal Fluctuation
- Parkinson Disease, Juvenile, Autosomal Recessive
- Parkinson Disease 2
- Parkinson Disease Autosomal Recessive, Early Onset
- Autosomal Recesssive Juvenile Parkinsonism
- Parkinson Disease, Familial, Autosomal Recessive
- Parkinsonism, Experimental
- Experimental Parkinsonisms
- Parkinsonisms, Experimental
- Parkinson Disease, Experimental
- Experimental Parkinsonism, MPTP-Induced
- Experimental Parkinsonism, MPTP Induced
- Parkinsonism, MPTP-Induced Experimental
- MPTP-Induced Experimental Parkinsonism
- MPTP Induced Experimental Parkinsonism
- Experimental Parkinson Disease
- Diseases, Experimental Parkinson
- Experimental Parkinson Diseases
- Parkinson Diseases, Experimental
- Experimental Parkinsonism
- Parkinsonism, Juvenile
- Juvenile Parkinsonism
- Juvenile Parkinsonisms
- Parkinsonisms, Juvenile
- Parkinson Disease, Juvenile
- Juvenile Parkinson Disease
Autosomal Dominant Juvenile Parkinson Disease
- Autosomal Dominant Juvenile Parkinson Disease
- Juvenile Parkinson Disease, Autosomal Dominant
- Parkinsonism, Juvenile, Autosomal Dominant
- Parkinson Disease, Autosomal Dominant. Juvenile
- Parkinson Disease, Juvenile, Autosomal Dominant
- Autosomal Dominant Juvenile Parkinsonism
- Juvenile Parkinsonism, Autosomal Dominant
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Parkinsonian Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Parkinsonian Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Parkinsonian Disorders" by people in this website by year, and whether "Parkinsonian Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Parkinsonian Disorders" by people in Profiles.
Unraveling the Mechanisms Underlying Irregularities in Inspiratory Rhythm Generation in a Mouse Model of Parkinson's Disease. J Neurosci. 2021 05 26; 41(21):4732-4747.
Development and Validation of the Automated Imaging Differentiation in Parkinsonism (AID-P): A Multi-Site Machine Learning Study. Lancet Digit Health. 2019 09; 1(5):e222-e231.
Development and validation of the automated imaging differentiation in parkinsonism (AID-P): a multicentre machine learning study. Lancet Digit Health. 2019 09; 1(5):e222-e231.
Neurite orientation dispersion and density imaging (NODDI) and free-water imaging in Parkinsonism. Hum Brain Mapp. 2019 12 01; 40(17):5094-5107.
Dopamine D3 Receptor Modulates l-DOPA-Induced Dyskinesia by Targeting D1 Receptor-Mediated Striatal Signaling. Cereb Cortex. 2017 01 01; 27(1):435-446.
Evaluation of parkinsonism and striatal dopamine transporter loss in patients with spinocerebellar ataxia type 6. J Neurol. 2016 Nov; 263(11):2302-2307.
Striatal cholinergic cell ablation attenuates L-DOPA induced dyskinesia in Parkinsonian mice. J Neurosci. 2014 Feb 19; 34(8):3090-4.
Conditional expression of Parkinson's disease-related mutant a-synuclein in the midbrain dopaminergic neurons causes progressive neurodegeneration and degradation of transcription factor nuclear receptor related 1. J Neurosci. 2012 Jul 04; 32(27):9248-64.
Diagnostic biomarkers of Parkinson's disease: what gain at what cost? J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2012 Aug; 83(8):769.
De novo and long-term l-Dopa induce both common and distinct striatal gene profiles in the hemiparkinsonian rat. Neurobiol Dis. 2009 May; 34(2):340-50.