Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-3
"Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subclass of beta-adrenergic receptors (RECEPTORS, ADRENERGIC, BETA). The beta-3 adrenergic receptors are the predominant beta-adrenergic receptor type expressed in white and brown ADIPOCYTES and are involved in modulating ENERGY METABOLISM and THERMOGENESIS.
|Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-3
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-3
- beta-3 Adrenergic Receptors
- beta 3 Adrenergic Receptors
- Receptor, Adrenergic beta-3
- Receptor, Adrenergic beta 3
- beta-3 Receptor, Adrenergic
- Adrenergic beta-3 Receptors
- Adrenergic beta 3 Receptors
- Receptors, Adrenergic beta-3
- beta-3 Receptors, Adrenergic
- Adrenergic Receptors, beta-3
- Adrenergic Receptors, beta 3
- beta3 Adrenoreceptor
- Adrenoreceptor, beta3
- Adrenergic beta-3 Receptor
- Adrenergic beta 3 Receptor
- Receptors, beta-3 Adrenergic
- Receptors, beta 3 Adrenergic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-3".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.670]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.670.300]
- Receptors, Adrenergic [D12.776.543.750.670.300.300]
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta [D12.776.543.750.670.300.300.340]
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-3 [D12.776.543.750.670.300.300.340.300]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.695.150]
- Receptors, Adrenergic [D12.776.543.750.695.150.300]
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta [D12.776.543.750.695.150.300.340]
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-3 [D12.776.543.750.695.150.300.340.900]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.720.330]
- Receptors, Adrenergic [D12.776.543.750.720.330.300]
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta [D12.776.543.750.720.330.300.340]
- Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-3 [D12.776.543.750.720.330.300.340.300]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-3" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-3" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-3" by people in Profiles.
Disruption of beta3 adrenergic receptor increases susceptibility to DIO in mouse. J Endocrinol. 2016 12; 231(3):259-269.