"Phosphodiesterase I" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A phosphoric diester hydrolase that removes 5'-nucleotides from the 3'-hydroxy termini of 3'-hydroxy-terminated OLIGONUCLEOTIDES. It has low activity towards POLYNUCLEOTIDES and the presence of 3'-phosphate terminus on the substrate may inhibit hydrolysis.
- Phosphodiesterase I
- Orthophosphoric Diester Phosphohydrolase
- Diester Phosphohydrolase, Orthophosphoric
- Phosphohydrolase, Orthophosphoric Diester
- Alkaline Phosphodiesterase I
- Phosphodiesterase I, Alkaline
- 5' Nucleotidephosphodiesterase
- Alkaline Phosphodiesterase
- Phosphodiesterase, Alkaline
- Oligonucleate 5'-Nucleotidohydrolase
- Oligonucleate 5' Nucleotidohydrolase
- 5' Exonuclease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Phosphodiesterase I".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Phosphodiesterase I".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Phosphodiesterase I" by people in this website by year, and whether "Phosphodiesterase I" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Phosphodiesterase I" by people in Profiles.