"Porphobilinogen Synthase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the formation of porphobilinogen from two molecules of 5-aminolevulinic acid. EC 18.104.22.168.
- Porphobilinogen Synthase
- Synthase, Porphobilinogen
- Aminolevulinate Hydro-Lyase
- Aminolevulinate Hydro Lyase
- Hydro-Lyase, Aminolevulinate
- delta-Aminolevulinate Dehydratase
- Dehydratase, delta-Aminolevulinate
- delta Aminolevulinate Dehydratase
- delta-Aminolevulinic Acid Dehydratase
- Acid Dehydratase, delta-Aminolevulinic
- Dehydratase, delta-Aminolevulinic Acid
- delta Aminolevulinic Acid Dehydratase
- ALA Dehydrase
- Aminolevulinic Acid Dehydratase
- Acid Dehydratase, Aminolevulinic
- Dehydratase, Aminolevulinic Acid
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Porphobilinogen Synthase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Porphobilinogen Synthase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Porphobilinogen Synthase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Porphobilinogen Synthase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.