"Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzyme complexes that catalyze the formation of PROSTAGLANDINS from the appropriate unsaturated FATTY ACIDS, molecular OXYGEN, and a reduced acceptor.
- Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases
- Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthases
- Synthases, Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide
- Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthase
- Synthase, Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide
- Fatty Acid Cyclo-Oxygenase
- Cyclo-Oxygenase, Fatty Acid
- Fatty Acid Cyclo Oxygenase
- Hydroperoxide Cyclase
- Cyclase, Hydroperoxide
- PGH Synthase
- Synthase, PGH
- PGH2 Synthetase
- Synthetase, PGH2
- Prostaglandin Cyclo-Oxygenase
- Cyclo-Oxygenase, Prostaglandin
- Prostaglandin Cyclo Oxygenase
- Prostaglandin Cyclooxygenase
- Cyclooxygenase, Prostaglandin
- Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthetase
- Endoperoxide Synthetase, Prostaglandin
- Synthetase, Prostaglandin Endoperoxide
- Prostaglandin G-H Synthase
- G-H Synthase, Prostaglandin
- Prostaglandin G H Synthase
- Synthase, Prostaglandin G-H
- Prostaglandin H Synthase
- Synthase, Prostaglandin H
- Prostaglandin H2 Synthetase
- Synthetase, Prostaglandin H2
- Prostaglandin Synthase
- Synthase, Prostaglandin
- Prostaglandin Synthetase
- Synthetase, Prostaglandin
- Arachidonic Acid Cyclooxygenase
- Cyclooxygenase, Arachidonic Acid
- Cyclo Oxygenase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Prostaglandin-Endoperoxide Synthases" by people in Profiles.
Cardioprotective Signature of Short-Term Caloric Restriction. PLoS One. 2015; 10(6):e0130658.
WDR81 is necessary for purkinje and photoreceptor cell survival. J Neurosci. 2013 Apr 17; 33(16):6834-44.
Intra-renal oxygenation in rat kidneys during water loading: effects of cyclooxygenase (COX) inhibition and nitric oxide (NO) donation. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2010 Aug; 32(2):383-7.
Perioperative rofecoxib plus local anesthetic field block diminishes pain and recovery time after outpatient inguinal hernia repair. Anesth Analg. 2005 Jul; 101(1):83-9, table of contents.
Placental expression of enzymes regulating prostaglandin synthesis and degradation. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005 Jun; 192(6):1836-42; discussion 1842-3.
Trial of tramadol/acetaminophen tablets for osteoarthritis pain in subjects receiving a COX-2 nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug. J Rheumatol. 2005 Mar; 32(3):568; author reply 568-9.
Engagement of CD44 modulates cyclooxygenase induction, VEGF generation, and proliferation in human vascular endothelial cells. FASEB J. 2005 Mar; 19(3):446-8.
Platelet-activating factor receptor-deficient mice are protected from experimental sleep apnea-induced learning deficits. J Neurochem. 2004 Apr; 89(1):189-96.
Effects of COX inhibition on blood pressure and kidney function in ACE inhibitor-treated blacks and hispanics. Hypertension. 2004 Mar; 43(3):573-7.
Adiponectin, a fat cell product, influences the earliest lymphocyte precursors in bone marrow cultures by activation of the cyclooxygenase-prostaglandin pathway in stromal cells. J Immunol. 2003 Nov 15; 171(10):5091-9.