"Micronuclei, Chromosome-Defective" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Defective nuclei produced during the TELOPHASE of MITOSIS or MEIOSIS by lagging CHROMOSOMES or chromosome fragments derived from spontaneous or experimentally induced chromosomal structural changes.
- Micronuclei, Chromosome-Defective
- Chromosome-Defective Micronucleus
- Micronuclei, Chromosome Defective
- Micronucleus, Chromosome-Defective
- Micronucleus, Chromosome Defective
- Chromosome-Defective Micronuclei
- Chromosome Defective Micronuclei
- Micronuclei, Genotoxicant-Induced
- Genotoxicant-Induced Micronucleus
- Micronuclei, Genotoxicant Induced
- Micronucleus, Genotoxicant-Induced
- Genotoxicant-Induced Micronuclei
- Genotoxicant Induced Micronuclei
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Micronuclei, Chromosome-Defective".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Micronuclei, Chromosome-Defective".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Micronuclei, Chromosome-Defective" by people in this website by year, and whether "Micronuclei, Chromosome-Defective" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Micronuclei, Chromosome-Defective" by people in Profiles.
SOD2-mediated adaptive responses induced by low-dose ionizing radiation via TNF signaling and amifostine. Free Radic Biol Med. 2011 Nov 15; 51(10):1918-25.
SOD2-mediated effects induced by WR1065 and low-dose ionizing radiation on micronucleus formation in RKO human colon carcinoma cells. Radiat Res. 2011 Jan; 175(1):57-65.
Geldanamycin promotes premature mitotic entry and micronucleation in irradiated p53/p21 deficient colon carcinoma cells. Oncogene. 2008 Sep 18; 27(42):5567-77.