"gamma-Butyrobetaine Dioxygenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the HYDROXYLATION of gamma-butyrobetaine to L-CARNITINE. It is the last enzyme in the biosynthetic pathway of L-CARNITINE and is dependent on alpha-ketoglutarate; IRON; ASCORBIC ACID; and OXYGEN.
- gamma-Butyrobetaine Dioxygenase
- Dioxygenase, gamma-Butyrobetaine
- gamma Butyrobetaine Dioxygenase
- gamma-Butyrobetaine,2-Oxoglutarate Dioxygenase
- Dioxygenase, gamma-Butyrobetaine,2-Oxoglutarate
- gamma Butyrobetaine,2 Oxoglutarate Dioxygenase
- Trimethylaminobutyrate Hydroxylase
- Hydroxylase, Trimethylaminobutyrate
- gamma-Butyrobetaine Hydroxylase
- Hydroxylase, gamma-Butyrobetaine
- gamma Butyrobetaine Hydroxylase
- 4-Trimethylaminobutyrate, 2-Oxoglutarate Oxygen Oxidoreductase (3-Hydroxylating)
- Butyrobetaine Hydroxylase
- Hydroxylase, Butyrobetaine
- gamma-Butyrobetaine, 2-Oxoglutarate Dioxygenase
- 2-Oxoglutarate Dioxygenase gamma-Butyrobetaine
- Dioxygenase gamma-Butyrobetaine, 2-Oxoglutarate
- gamma Butyrobetaine, 2 Oxoglutarate Dioxygenase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "gamma-Butyrobetaine Dioxygenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "gamma-Butyrobetaine Dioxygenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "gamma-Butyrobetaine Dioxygenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "gamma-Butyrobetaine Dioxygenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.