"Receptors, Neurokinin-2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of cell surface receptors for tachykinins that prefers neurokinin A; (NKA, substance K, neurokinin alpha, neuromedin L), neuropeptide K; (NPK); or neuropeptide gamma over other tachykinins. Neurokinin-2 (NK-2) receptors have been cloned and are similar to other G-protein coupled receptors.
- Receptors, Neurokinin-2
- Receptors, Neurokinin 2
- Substance K Receptors
- Receptors, Substance K
- Neurokinin A Receptors
- Receptors, Neurokinin A
- NK-2 Receptor Site
- NK 2 Receptor Site
- Receptor Site, NK-2
- NK-2 Receptor
- NK 2 Receptor
- Receptor, NK-2
- Receptors, NK-2
- Receptors, NK 2
- SP-K Receptor
- Receptor, SP-K
- SP K Receptor
- SP-K Receptors
- Receptors, SP-K
- SP K Receptors
- Neurokinin-2 Receptor
- Neurokinin 2 Receptor
- Receptor, Neurokinin-2
- Neurokinin-2 Receptors
- Neurokinin 2 Receptors
- Substance K Receptor
- Receptor, Substance K
- NK-2 Receptors
- NK 2 Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Neurokinin-2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Tachykinin [D12.776.543.750.695.862]
- Receptors, Neurokinin-2 [D12.776.543.750.695.862.540]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.720.600]
- Receptors, Tachykinin [D12.776.543.750.720.600.830]
- Receptors, Neurokinin-2 [D12.776.543.750.720.600.830.540]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Neuropeptide [D12.776.543.750.750.555]
- Receptors, Tachykinin [D12.776.543.750.750.555.830]
- Receptors, Neurokinin-2 [D12.776.543.750.750.555.830.540]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Neurokinin-2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Neurokinin-2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Neurokinin-2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Neurokinin-2" by people in Profiles.
Tachykinin receptor antagonists inhibit hyperpnea-induced bronchoconstriction in guinea pigs. J Clin Invest. 1993 Jul; 92(1):315-23.
Chemoreceptor responses to substance P, physalaemin and eledoisin: evidence for neurokinin-1 receptors in the cat carotid body. Neurosci Lett. 1990 Dec 11; 120(2):183-6.