"gp100 Melanoma Antigen" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A melanosome-associated protein that plays a role in the maturation of the MELANOSOME.
|gp100 Melanoma Antigen
- gp100 Melanoma Antigen
- Antigen, gp100 Melanoma
- Melanoma Antigen, gp100
- gp100 Melanoma-Associated Antigen
- Antigen, gp100 Melanoma-Associated
- Melanoma-Associated Antigen, gp100
- gp100 Melanoma Associated Antigen
- ME20 Antigen
- Melanocyte Lineage-Specific Antigen gp100
- Melanocyte Lineage Specific Antigen gp100
- Melanocyte Protein Pmel 17
- Silver Locus Protein Homolog
- Melanoma-Associated Antigen gp100
- Melanoma Associated Antigen gp100
- Melanoma-Associated ME20 Antigen
- Antigen, Melanoma-Associated ME20
- ME20 Antigen, Melanoma-Associated
- Melanoma Associated ME20 Antigen
- MLSA gp100
- Pmel17 Melanoma Antigen
- Melanoma Antigen, Pmel17
- gp100 Melanocyte Differentiation Antigen
- Melanoma Antigen Glycoprotein 100
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "gp100 Melanoma Antigen".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "gp100 Melanoma Antigen".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "gp100 Melanoma Antigen" by people in this website by year, and whether "gp100 Melanoma Antigen" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.