"Receptors, CCR7" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
CCR receptors with specificity for CHEMOKINE CCL19 and CHEMOKINE CCL21. They are expressed at high levels in T-LYMPHOCYTES; B-LYMPHOCYTES; and DENDRITIC CELLS.
- Receptors, CCR7
- CC Chemokine Receptor 7
- CD197 Antigen
- Antigen, CD197
- CCR7 Receptors
- CD197 Antigens
- Antigens, CD197
- CC Chemokine Receptor CCR7
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, CCR7".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.695.160]
- Receptors, CCR [D12.776.543.750.695.160.150]
- Receptors, CCR7 [D12.776.543.750.6188.8.131.520]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125]
- Receptors, CCR [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.150]
- Receptors, CCR7 [D12.776.543.750.705.8184.108.40.2060]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, CCR7".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, CCR7" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, CCR7" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.