Poly-ADP-Ribose Binding Motif
"Poly-ADP-Ribose Binding Motif" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A protein motif 22 to 26 amino acids in length that binds POLY(ADP RIBOSE) polymers through non-covalent interactions. It is characterized by basic and hydrophobic residues that frequently include ALANINE; VALINE; ISOLEUCINE; or LEUCINE and flank LYSINE and ARGININE amino acids.
|Poly-ADP-Ribose Binding Motif
- Poly-ADP-Ribose Binding Motif
- Binding Motif, Poly-ADP-Ribose
- Binding Motifs, Poly-ADP-Ribose
- Motif, Poly-ADP-Ribose Binding
- Motifs, Poly-ADP-Ribose Binding
- Poly ADP Ribose Binding Motif
- pADPr-Binding Motifs
- pADPr Binding Motifs
- Poly-ADP-Ribose Binding Motifs
- Poly ADP Ribose Binding Motifs
- Poly-ADP Ribose Binding Modules
- Poly ADP Ribose Binding Modules
- pADPr-Binding Motif
- Motif, pADPr-Binding
- Motifs, pADPr-Binding
- pADPr Binding Motif
- Poly-ADP Ribose Binding Module
- Poly ADP Ribose Binding Module
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Poly-ADP-Ribose Binding Motif".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Poly-ADP-Ribose Binding Motif".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Poly-ADP-Ribose Binding Motif" by people in this website by year, and whether "Poly-ADP-Ribose Binding Motif" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.