"Phosphoprotein Phosphatases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of enzymes removing the SERINE- or THREONINE-bound phosphate groups from a wide range of phosphoproteins, including a number of enzymes which have been phosphorylated under the action of a kinase. (Enzyme Nomenclature, 1992)
- Phosphoprotein Phosphatases
- Phosphatases, Phosphoprotein
- Serine-Threonine Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, Serine-Threonine
- Serine Threonine Phosphatase
- Protein Phosphatases
- Phosphatases, Protein
- Protein-Serine-Threonine Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, Protein-Serine-Threonine
- Protein Serine Threonine Phosphatase
- Phosphoprotein Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, Phosphoprotein
- Phosphoprotein Phosphohydrolase
- Phosphohydrolase, Phosphoprotein
- Protein-Threonine Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, Protein-Threonine
- Protein Threonine Phosphatase
- Threonine Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, Threonine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Phosphoprotein Phosphatases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Phosphoprotein Phosphatases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Phosphoprotein Phosphatases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Phosphoprotein Phosphatases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.