Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta
"Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
T-cell receptors composed of CD3-associated alpha and beta polypeptide chains and expressed primarily in CD4+ or CD8+ T-cells. Unlike immunoglobulins, the alpha-beta T-cell receptors recognize antigens only when presented in association with major histocompatibility (MHC) molecules.
|Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta
- Antigen Receptors, T-Cell, alpha-beta
- TcR alpha-beta
- TcR alpha beta
- alpha-beta, TcR
- T-Cell Receptor, alpha-beta
- T Cell Receptor, alpha beta
- alpha-beta T-Cell Receptor
- T-Cell Receptors, alpha-beta
- alpha-beta T-Cell Receptors
- Receptors, Antigen, T Cell, alpha beta
- T Cell Receptors, alpha beta
Antigen T Cell Receptor, beta Chain
- Antigen T Cell Receptor, beta Chain
- T-Cell Receptors beta-Chain
- T Cell Receptors beta Chain
- beta-Chain, T-Cell Receptors
- T-Cell Receptor beta-Chain
- T Cell Receptor beta Chain
- beta-Chain, T-Cell Receptor
T-Cell Receptors alpha-Chain
- T-Cell Receptors alpha-Chain
- T Cell Receptors alpha Chain
- alpha-Chain, T-Cell Receptors
- Antigen T Cell Receptor, alpha Chain
- T-Cell Receptor alpha-Chain
- T Cell Receptor alpha Chain
- alpha-Chain, T-Cell Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Antigen [D12.776.543.750.705.816]
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell [D12.776.543.750.705.816.824]
- Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta [D12.776.543.750.705.816.824.825]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell, alpha-beta" by people in Profiles.
Longitudinal analysis reveals age-related changes in the T cell receptor repertoire of human T cell subsets. J Clin Invest. 2022 09 01; 132(17).
Molecular design of the ?dT cell receptor ectodomain encodes biologically fit ligand recognition in the absence of mechanosensing. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2021 06 29; 118(26).
Cryptococcus neoformans Evades Pulmonary Immunity by Modulating Xylose Precursor Transport. Infect Immun. 2020 07 21; 88(8).
Impact of TCR Diversity on the Development of Transplanted or Chemically Induced Tumors. Cancer Immunol Res. 2020 02; 8(2):192-202.
Casting a wider net: Immunosurveillance by nonclassical MHC molecules. PLoS Pathog. 2019 02; 15(2):e1007567.
Activation of Th1 Immunity within the Tumor Microenvironment Is Associated with Clinical Response to Lenalidomide in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. J Immunol. 2018 10 01; 201(7):1967-1974.
Diverse developmental pathways of intestinal intraepithelial lymphocytes. Nat Rev Immunol. 2018 08; 18(8):514-525.
Somatic hypermutation of T cell receptor a chain contributes to selection in nurse shark thymus. Elife. 2018 04 17; 7.
Clinical significance of T cell clonality and expression levels of immune-related genes in endometrial cancer. Oncol Rep. 2017 May; 37(5):2603-2610.
Characterization of T-cell Receptor Repertoire in Inflamed Tissues of Patients with Crohn's Disease Through Deep Sequencing. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2016 06; 22(6):1275-85.