Nuclear Receptor Coactivator 2
"Nuclear Receptor Coactivator 2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A transcription factor that partners with ligand bound GLUCOCORTICOID RECEPTORS and ESTROGEN RECEPTORS to stimulate GENETIC TRANSCRIPTION. It plays an important role in FERTILITY as well as in METABOLISM of LIPIDS.
|Nuclear Receptor Coactivator 2
- Nuclear Receptor Coactivator 2
- Steroid Receptor Coactivator SRC2
- Transcription Intermediary Factor 2
- Steroid Receptor Coactivator-2
- Steroid Receptor Coactivator 2
- Glucocorticoid Receptor-Interacting Protein 1
- Glucocorticoid Receptor Interacting Protein 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nuclear Receptor Coactivator 2".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nuclear Receptor Coactivator 2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nuclear Receptor Coactivator 2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nuclear Receptor Coactivator 2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.