Serine-Arginine Splicing Factors
"Serine-Arginine Splicing Factors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of regulatory factors essential for constitutive and alternative splicing in RNA metabolism.
|Serine-Arginine Splicing Factors
- Serine-Arginine Splicing Factors
- Factors, Serine-Arginine Splicing
- Serine Arginine Splicing Factors
- Splicing Factors, Serine-Arginine
- Serine-Arginine-Rich Splicing Proteins
- Proteins, Serine-Arginine-Rich Splicing
- Serine Arginine Rich Splicing Proteins
- Splicing Proteins, Serine-Arginine-Rich
- SR-Rich Splicing Proteins
- Proteins, SR-Rich Splicing
- SR Rich Splicing Proteins
- Splicing Proteins, SR-Rich
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Serine-Arginine Splicing Factors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Serine-Arginine Splicing Factors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Serine-Arginine Splicing Factors" by people in this website by year, and whether "Serine-Arginine Splicing Factors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.