"Receptors, Dopamine D2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subfamily of G-PROTEIN-COUPLED RECEPTORS that bind the neurotransmitter DOPAMINE and modulate its effects. D2-class receptor genes contain INTRONS, and the receptors inhibit ADENYLYL CYCLASES.
|Receptors, Dopamine D2
- Receptors, Dopamine D2
- Dopamine-D2 Receptor
- Dopamine D2 Receptor
- Receptor, Dopamine-D2
- Dopamine D2 Receptors
- D2 Receptors, Dopamine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Dopamine D2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Biogenic Amine [D12.776.543.750.670]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.670.300]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.670.300.400]
- Receptors, Dopamine D2 [D12.776.543.750.670.300.400.500]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.695.150]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.695.150.400]
- Receptors, Dopamine D2 [D12.776.543.750.695.150.400.500]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Catecholamine [D12.776.543.750.720.330]
- Receptors, Dopamine [D12.776.543.750.720.330.400]
- Receptors, Dopamine D2 [D12.776.543.750.720.330.400.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Dopamine D2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Dopamine D2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Dopamine D2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Dopamine D2" by people in Profiles.
Striatal Dopamine D2 Receptors Regulate Cost Sensitivity and Behavioral Thrift. Neuroscience. 2020 01 15; 425:134-145.
Activation of Dopamine Receptor 2 Prompts Transcriptomic and Metabolic Plasticity in Glioblastoma. J Neurosci. 2019 03 13; 39(11):1982-1993.
Dopamine Receptor D5 is a Modulator of Tumor Response to Dopamine Receptor D2 Antagonism. Clin Cancer Res. 2019 04 01; 25(7):2305-2313.
Operant responding for optogenetic excitation of LDTg inputs to the VTA requires D1 and D2 dopamine receptor activation in the NAcc. Behav Brain Res. 2017 08 30; 333:161-170.
Chronic Nicotine Mitigates Aberrant Inhibitory Motor Learning Induced by Motor Experience under Dopamine Deficiency. J Neurosci. 2016 05 11; 36(19):5228-40.
Dopamine dynamics and cocaine sensitivity differ between striosome and matrix compartments of the striatum. Neuropharmacology. 2016 09; 108:275-83.
Intramolecular allosteric communication in dopamine D2 receptor revealed by evolutionary amino acid covariation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016 Mar 29; 113(13):3539-44.
Increased presynaptic regulation of dopamine neurotransmission in the nucleus accumbens core following chronic ethanol self-administration in female macaques. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2016 Apr; 233(8):1435-43.
Chronic ethanol self-administration in macaques shifts dopamine feedback inhibition to predominantly D2 receptors in nucleus accumbens core. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2016 Jan 01; 158:159-63.
Common variants in DRD2 are associated with sleep duration: the CARe consortium. Hum Mol Genet. 2016 Jan 01; 25(1):167-79.