Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated
"Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Potassium channels whose activation is dependent on intracellular calcium concentrations.
|Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated
- Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated
- Potassium Channels, Calcium Activated
- Calcium-Activated Potassium Channels
- Calcium Activated Potassium Channels
- K+ Channels, Ca2+-Activated
- K+ Channels, Ca2+ Activated
- Potassium Channels, Calcium-Dependent
- Potassium Channels, Calcium Dependent
- Potassium Channel, Calcium-Activated
- Potassium Channel, Calcium Activated
- Calcium-Activated Potassium Channel
- Calcium Activated Potassium Channel
- Calcium-Dependent Potassium Channels
- Calcium Dependent Potassium Channels
- Channels, Calcium-Dependent Potassium
- K+ Channels, Calcium-Activated
- Calcium-Activated K+ Channels
- K+ Channels, Calcium Activated
- Ca2+-Activated K+ Channels
- Ca2+ Activated K+ Channels
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated" by people in this website by year, and whether "Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Potassium Channels, Calcium-Activated" by people in Profiles.
Calcium-activated and voltage-gated potassium channels of the pancreatic islet impart distinct and complementary roles during secretagogue induced electrical responses. J Physiol. 2010 Sep 15; 588(Pt 18):3525-37.
Cholesterol and ion channels. Subcell Biochem. 2010; 51:509-49.
How to gate an ion channel: lessons from MthK. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2007 Mar; 14(3):180-2.
The neurovascular mechanism of clitoral erection: nitric oxide and cGMP-stimulated activation of BKCa channels. FASEB J. 2004 Sep; 18(12):1382-91.
Long-term treatment with oral sildenafil is safe and improves functional capacity and hemodynamics in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension. Circulation. 2003 Oct 28; 108(17):2066-9.
Small-conductance calcium-activated K+ channels are expressed in pancreatic islets and regulate glucose responses. Diabetes. 2003 Aug; 52(8):2000-6.
The hSK4 (KCNN4) isoform is the Ca2+-activated K+ channel (Gardos channel) in human red blood cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2003 Jun 10; 100(12):7366-71.
The large conductance Ca2+-activated potassium channel (pSlo) of the cockroach Periplaneta americana: structure, localization in neurons and electrophysiology. Eur J Neurosci. 2003 Mar; 17(6):1197-212.
Endothelium-derived hyperpolarizing factor in human internal mammary artery is 11,12-epoxyeicosatrienoic acid and causes relaxation by activating smooth muscle BK(Ca) channels. Circulation. 2003 Feb 11; 107(5):769-76.
Giant excised patch recordings of recombinant ion channel currents expressed in mammalian cells. Neurosci Lett. 2002 Aug 23; 329(1):17-20.