Chemistry Techniques, Synthetic
"Chemistry Techniques, Synthetic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Methods used for the chemical synthesis of compounds. Included under this heading are laboratory methods used to synthesize a variety of chemicals and drugs.
|Chemistry Techniques, Synthetic
- Chemistry Techniques, Synthetic
- Chemistry Technique, Synthetic
- Synthetic Chemistry Technique
- Technique, Synthetic Chemistry
- Techniques, Synthetic Chemistry
- Synthetic Chemistry Techniques
Inorganic Synthesis Techniques
- Inorganic Synthesis Techniques
- Inorganic Synthesis Technique
- Synthesis Technique, Inorganic
- Synthesis Techniques, Inorganic
- Technique, Inorganic Synthesis
- Techniques, Inorganic Synthesis
- Methods of Inorganic Synthesis
- Inorganic Synthesis Methods
- Inorganic Synthesis Method
- Method, Inorganic Synthesis
- Methods, Inorganic Synthesis
- Synthesis Method, Inorganic
- Synthesis Methods, Inorganic
Peptide Synthesis, Synthetic
- Peptide Synthesis, Synthetic
- Peptide Syntheses, Synthetic
- Syntheses, Synthetic Peptide
- Synthesis, Synthetic Peptide
- Synthetic Peptide Syntheses
- Synthetic Peptide Synthesis
Organic Synthesis Techniques
- Organic Synthesis Techniques
- Organic Synthesis Technique
- Synthesis Technique, Organic
- Synthesis Techniques, Organic
- Technique, Organic Synthesis
- Techniques, Organic Synthesis
- Methods of Organic Synthesis
- Organic Synthesis Methods
- Method, Organic Synthesis
- Methods, Organic Synthesis
Peptide Synthesis Techniques
- Peptide Synthesis Techniques
- Peptide Synthesis Technique
- Synthesis Technique, Peptide
- Synthesis Techniques, Peptide
- Technique, Peptide Synthesis
- Techniques, Peptide Synthesis
- Methods of Peptide Synthesis
- Peptide Synthesis Method
- Synthesis Method, Peptide
- Synthesis Methods, Peptide
- Peptide Synthesis Methods
- Method, Peptide Synthesis
- Methods, Peptide Synthesis
- Inorganic Synthesis
- Inorganic Syntheses
- Syntheses, Inorganic
- Synthesis, Inorganic
- Organic Synthesis
- Organic Syntheses
- Syntheses, Organic
- Synthesis, Organic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chemistry Techniques, Synthetic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chemistry Techniques, Synthetic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chemistry Techniques, Synthetic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chemistry Techniques, Synthetic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Chemistry Techniques, Synthetic" by people in Profiles.
Mitigation of Hydrophobicity-Induced Immunotoxicity by Sugar Poly(orthoesters). J Am Chem Soc. 2019 03 20; 141(11):4510-4514.
Racemic & quasi-racemic protein crystallography enabled by chemical protein synthesis. Curr Opin Chem Biol. 2018 10; 46:1-9.
Toll-like Receptor Agonist Conjugation: A Chemical Perspective. Bioconjug Chem. 2018 03 21; 29(3):587-603.
Double-Winged 3-Hydroxypyrimidine-2,4-diones: Potent and Selective Inhibition against HIV-1 RNase H with Significant Antiviral Activity. J Med Chem. 2017 06 22; 60(12):5045-5056.
5-((3-Amidobenzyl)oxy)nicotinamides as Sirtuin 2 Inhibitors. J Med Chem. 2016 Apr 14; 59(7):2928-41.
Synthesis of many different types of organic small molecules using one automated process. Science. 2015 Mar 13; 347(6227):1221-6.
Imaging mitochondrial hydrogen peroxide in living cells. Methods Mol Biol. 2015; 1264:231-43.
Synthesis and evaluation of a new bifunctional NETA chelate for molecular targeted radiotherapy using(90)Y or(177)Lu. Nucl Med Biol. 2015 Mar; 42(3):242-9.
Ionization state of the catalytic dyad Asp25/25' in the HIV-1 protease: NMR studies of site-specifically 13C labelled HIV-1 protease prepared by total chemical synthesis. Org Biomol Chem. 2012 Aug 14; 10(30):5887-91.
Synthesis, characterization and biological evaluation of Fe (III), Co (II), Ni(II), Cu(II), and Zn(II) complexes with tetradentate Schiff base ligand derived from protocatechualdehyde with 2-aminophenol. Appl Biochem Biotechnol. 2012 Jun; 167(3):581-94.