Immunoglobulin Variable Region
"Immunoglobulin Variable Region" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
That region of the immunoglobulin molecule that varies in its amino acid sequence and composition, and comprises the binding site for a specific antigen. It is located at the N-terminus of the Fab fragment of the immunoglobulin. It includes hypervariable regions (COMPLEMENTARITY DETERMINING REGIONS) and framework regions.
|Immunoglobulin Variable Region
- Immunoglobulin Variable Region
- Immunoglobulin Variable Regions
- Regions, Immunoglobulin Variable
- Variable Regions, Immunoglobulin
- Ig Variable Region
- Variable Region, Ig
- Ig Variable Regions
- Variable Regions, Ig
- Variable Region, Immunoglobulin
- Immunoglobulin V
Immunoglobulin Fv Fragments
- Immunoglobulin Fv Fragments
- Fragment, Immunoglobulin Fv
- Fragments, Immunoglobulin Fv
- Fv Fragment, Immunoglobulin
- Fv Fragments, Immunoglobulin
- Immunoglobulin Fv Fragment
- Fv Antibody Fragments
- Antibody Fragment, Fv
- Antibody Fragments, Fv
- Fragment, Fv Antibody
- Fragments, Fv Antibody
- Fv Antibody Fragment
- Fv Fragments
- Fragment, Fv
- Fragments, Fv
- Fv Fragment
Framework Region, Immunoglobulin
- Framework Region, Immunoglobulin
- Framework Regions, Immunoglobulin
- Immunoglobulin Framework Regions
- Ig Framework Region
- Framework Region, Ig
- Framework Regions, Ig
- Ig Framework Regions
- Immunoglobulin Framework Region
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunoglobulin Variable Region".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunoglobulin Variable Region".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunoglobulin Variable Region" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunoglobulin Variable Region" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.