Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Aged, 80 and over
- Animals, Genetically Modified
- Annexin A5
- Antineoplastic Agents
- Caenorhabditis elegans
- Carcinoma, Neuroendocrine
- Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung
- CDC2 Protein Kinase
- Cell Division
- Cell Line, Tumor
- Cell Movement
- Cell Nucleus
- Cell Proliferation
- Cyclin B
- Cyclin B1
- DNA Copy Number Variations
- DNA Damage
- DNA Mutational Analysis
- DNA Topoisomerases, Type I
- Drug Screening Assays, Antitumor
- Enzyme Inhibitors
- ErbB Receptors
- G2 Phase
- Gene Dosage
- Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic
- Gene Knockdown Techniques
- Genes, erbB-1
- In Situ Hybridization, Fluorescence
- Inhibitory Concentration 50
- Lung Neoplasms
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.