Intracellular Calcium-Sensing Proteins
"Intracellular Calcium-Sensing Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Intracellular signaling peptides and proteins that bind to CALCIUM. They undergo allosteric changes when bound to CALCIUM that affects their interaction with other signal-transducing molecules. They differ from CALCIUM-SENSING RECEPTORS which sense extracellular calcium levels.
|Intracellular Calcium-Sensing Proteins
- Intracellular Calcium-Sensing Proteins
- Intracellular Calcium Sensing Proteins
- Calcium-Sensing Proteins, Intracellular
- Calcium Sensing Proteins, Intracellular
Intracellular Calcium-Sensing Peptides
- Intracellular Calcium-Sensing Peptides
- Intracellular Calcium Sensing Peptides
- Peptides, Intracellular Calcium-Sensing
- Calcium-Sensing Peptides, Intracellular
- Calcium Sensing Peptides, Intracellular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Intracellular Calcium-Sensing Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Intracellular Calcium-Sensing Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Intracellular Calcium-Sensing Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Intracellular Calcium-Sensing Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.