Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor p21
"Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor p21" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor that mediates TUMOR SUPPRESSOR PROTEIN P53-dependent CELL CYCLE arrest. p21 interacts with a range of CYCLIN-DEPENDENT KINASES and associates with PROLIFERATING CELL NUCLEAR ANTIGEN and CASPASE 3.
|Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor p21
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor p21
- Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor p21
- CDKN1 Protein
- Senescent Cell-Derived Inhibitor Protein 1
- Senescent Cell Derived Inhibitor Protein 1
- Cell Cycle Regulator p21
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 1A Protein
- Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 1A Protein
- Cyclin Kinase Inhibitor p21
- p21 Cyclin Kinase Inhibitor
- CDKN1A Protein
- Cdk-Interacting Protein 1
- Cdk Interacting Protein 1
- Cdk2 Inhibitor Protein
- CDK2-Associated Protein 20 kDa
- CDK2 Associated Protein 20 kDa
- p21 Cell Cycle Regulator
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor p21".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor p21".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor p21" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor p21" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.