ARNTL Transcription Factors
"ARNTL Transcription Factors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain-containing proteins that play important roles in CIRCADIAN RHYTHM regulation. They combine with CLOCK PROTEINS to form heterodimeric transcription factors that are specific for E-BOX ELEMENTS and stimulate the transcription of several E-box genes that are involved in cyclical regulation.
|ARNTL Transcription Factors
- ARNTL Transcription Factors
- Transcription Factors, ARNTL
- Brain and Muscle ARNT-like Proteins
- Brain and Muscle ARNT like Proteins
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator-like Transcription Factors
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator like Transcription Factors
Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator-like 2 Protein
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator-like 2 Protein
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator like 2 Protein
- ARNTL2 Protein
- Member of PAS Protein 9
- BMAL2 Protein
- Brain and Muscle ARNT-like 2 Protein
- Brain and Muscle ARNT like 2 Protein
- MOP9 Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, MOP9
Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator-like 1 Protein
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator-like 1 Protein
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator like 1 Protein
- BMAL1 Protein
- ARNTL1 Protein
- Member of PAS Protein 3
- MOP3 Transcription Factor
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator-like Protein 1
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator like Protein 1
- Brain and muscle ARNT-like 1 Protein
- Brain and muscle ARNT like 1 Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "ARNTL Transcription Factors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "ARNTL Transcription Factors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "ARNTL Transcription Factors" by people in this website by year, and whether "ARNTL Transcription Factors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "ARNTL Transcription Factors" by people in Profiles.
Circadian Regulator CLOCK Drives Immunosuppression in Glioblastoma. Cancer Immunol Res. 2022 06 03; 10(6):770-784.
A role for alternative splicing in circadian control of exocytosis and glucose homeostasis. Genes Dev. 2020 08 01; 34(15-16):1089-1105.
Circadian Clock Regulation of Hepatic Lipid Metabolism by Modulation of m6A mRNA Methylation. Cell Rep. 2018 11 13; 25(7):1816-1828.e4.
An evolutionary hotspot defines functional differences between CRYPTOCHROMES. Nat Commun. 2018 03 19; 9(1):1138.
Pancreatic ? cell enhancers regulate rhythmic transcription of genes controlling insulin secretion. Science. 2015 Nov 06; 350(6261):aac4250.
Rhythmic expression of cytochrome P450 epoxygenases CYP4x1 and CYP2c11 in the rat brain and vasculature. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2014 Dec 01; 307(11):C989-98.
Circadian CLOCK histone acetyl transferase localizes at ND10 nuclear bodies and enables herpes simplex virus gene expression. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Oct 12; 107(41):17721-6.
Disruption of the clock components CLOCK and BMAL1 leads to hypoinsulinaemia and diabetes. Nature. 2010 Jul 29; 466(7306):627-31.
Herpes simplex virus 1 alpha regulatory protein ICP0 functionally interacts with cellular transcription factor BMAL1. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001 Feb 13; 98(4):1877-82.