"Adenovirus E1A Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proteins transcribed from the E1A genome region of ADENOVIRUSES which are involved in positive regulation of transcription of the early genes of host infection.
|Adenovirus E1A Proteins
- Adenovirus E1A Proteins
- E1A Proteins, Adenovirus
- Adenovirus E1A Protein
- E1A Protein, Adenovirus
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Adenovirus E1A Proteins".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Immediate-Early Proteins [D12.776.460]
- Adenovirus E1 Proteins [D12.776.460.050]
- Adenovirus E1A Proteins [D12.776.460.050.100]
- Neoplasm Proteins [D12.776.624]
- Oncogene Proteins [D12.776.624.664]
- Oncogene Proteins, Viral [D12.776.624.664.520]
- Adenovirus Early Proteins [D12.776.624.664.520.045]
- Adenovirus E1 Proteins [D12.776.624.664.520.045.050]
- Adenovirus E1A Proteins [D12.776.624.664.520.045.050.100]
- Transcription Factors [D12.776.930]
- Adenovirus E1A Proteins [D12.776.930.100]
- Viral Proteins [D12.776.964]
- Oncogene Proteins, Viral [D12.776.964.700]
- Adenovirus Early Proteins [D12.776.964.700.045]
- Adenovirus E1 Proteins [D12.776.964.700.045.050]
- Adenovirus E1A Proteins [D12.776.964.700.045.050.100]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Neoplasm [D23.050.285]
- Antigens, Viral, Tumor [D23.050.285.062]
- Adenovirus E1A Proteins [D23.050.285.062.045]
- Antigens, Viral [D23.050.327]
- Antigens, Viral, Tumor [D23.050.327.062]
- Adenovirus E1A Proteins [D23.050.327.062.045]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Adenovirus E1A Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Adenovirus E1A Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Adenovirus E1A Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Adenovirus E1A Proteins" by people in Profiles.
Engineering the Rapid Adenovirus Production and Amplification (RAPA) Cell Line to Expedite the Generation of Recombinant Adenoviruses. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2017; 41(6):2383-2398.
Pharmacokinetic study of neural stem cell-based cell carrier for oncolytic virotherapy: targeted delivery of the therapeutic payload in an orthotopic brain tumor model. Cancer Gene Ther. 2012 Jun; 19(6):431-42.
Enhanced transduction and replication of RGD-fiber modified adenovirus in primary T cells. PLoS One. 2011 Mar 28; 6(3):e18091.
Evaluation of E1A double mutant oncolytic adenovectors in anti-glioma gene therapy. J Med Virol. 2008 Sep; 80(9):1595-603.
Delta24-hyCD adenovirus suppresses glioma growth in vivo by combining oncolysis and chemosensitization. Cancer Gene Ther. 2005 Mar; 12(3):284-94.
Intratumoral expression of a fusogenic membrane glycoprotein enhances the efficacy of replicating adenovirus therapy. Gene Ther. 2003 Sep; 10(19):1663-71.
Pharmacokinetic differences between a T cell-tolerizing and a T cell-activating peptide. J Immunol. 2001 Jun 15; 166(12):7151-7.
E1A transformed normal human prostate epithelial cells contain a 16q deletion. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 1998 Jun; 103(2):155-63.
Adenovirus--an eternal archetype. Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 1995; 199 ( Pt 1):1-24.