"5-Lipoxygenase-Activating Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Scaffolding proteins that play an important role in the localization and activation of 5-LIPOXYGENASE.
- 5-Lipoxygenase-Activating Proteins
- 5 Lipoxygenase Activating Proteins
- Arachidonate 5-Lipoxygenase Activating Proteins
- Arachidonate 5 Lipoxygenase Activating Proteins
- Arachidonate 5-Lipoxygenase Activating Protein
- Arachidonate 5 Lipoxygenase Activating Protein
- 5-Lipoxygenase-Activating Protein
- 5 Lipoxygenase Activating Protein
- 5-LO-Activating Protein
- 5 LO Activating Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "5-Lipoxygenase-Activating Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "5-Lipoxygenase-Activating Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "5-Lipoxygenase-Activating Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "5-Lipoxygenase-Activating Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.