"Receptor, ErbB-4" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cell surface protein-tyrosine kinase receptor that has specificity for EPIREGULIN; BETACELLIN; NEUREGULINS; and HEPARIN-BINDING EGF-LIKE GROWTH-FACTOR.
- Receptor, ErbB-4
- c-ErbB-4 Protein
- c ErbB 4 Protein
- Receptor Protein-tyrosine Kinase ErbB-4
- Receptor Protein tyrosine Kinase ErbB 4
- HER-4 Proto-oncogene Protein
- HER 4 Proto oncogene Protein
- Protein, HER-4 Proto-oncogene
- Proto-oncogene Protein, HER-4
- Proto-oncogene Protein HER-4
- HER-4, Proto-oncogene Protein
- Protein HER-4, Proto-oncogene
- Proto oncogene Protein HER 4
- v-erb-a Erythroblastic Leukemia Viral Oncogene Homolog 4 (avian) Protein
- Receptor Tyrosine-protein Kinase ErbB-4
- Receptor Tyrosine protein Kinase ErbB 4
- ErbB-4 Receptor
- ErbB 4 Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, ErbB-4".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Enzymes and Coenzymes [D08]
- Enzymes [D08.811]
- Transferases [D08.811.913]
- Phosphotransferases [D08.811.913.696]
- Phosphotransferases (Alcohol Group Acceptor) [D08.811.913.696.620]
- Protein Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682]
- Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725]
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400]
- ErbB Receptors [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400.009]
- Receptor, ErbB-4 [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400.009.600]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D12.776.543.750.630]
- ErbB Receptors [D12.776.543.750.630.009]
- Receptor, ErbB-4 [D12.776.543.750.630.009.600]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400]
- ErbB Receptors [D12.776.543.750.750.400.074]
- Receptor, ErbB-4 [D12.776.543.750.750.400.074.600]
- Neoplasm Proteins [D12.776.624]
- Oncogene Proteins [D12.776.624.664]
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins [D12.776.624.664.700]
- Receptor, ErbB-4 [D12.776.624.664.700.791]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Biomarkers [D23.101]
- Biomarkers, Tumor [D23.101.140]
- Receptor, ErbB-4 [D220.127.116.110]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, ErbB-4".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, ErbB-4" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, ErbB-4" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptor, ErbB-4" by people in Profiles.
NRG4-ErbB4 signaling represses proinflammatory macrophage activity. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2021 06 01; 320(6):G990-G1001.
Diarrhea associated with afatinib: an oral ErbB family blocker. Expert Rev Anticancer Ther. 2013 Jun; 13(6):729-36.
Signals of recent positive selection in a worldwide sample of human populations. Genome Res. 2009 May; 19(5):826-37.
The ErbB4 growth factor receptor is required for colon epithelial cell survival in the presence of TNF. Gastroenterology. 2009 Jan; 136(1):217-26.
Systems-level analysis of ErbB4 signaling in breast cancer: a laboratory to clinical perspective. Mol Cancer Res. 2008 Jun; 6(6):885-91.
Persistent expression of stabilized beta-catenin delays maturation of radial glial cells into intermediate progenitors. Dev Biol. 2007 Sep 15; 309(2):285-97.